Friday, August 23, 2024

4t2 BKNYSIMZ Sanrio Dolls

 


original is HERE


♡ object details ♡

cinnamoroll x my melody plush | §100 | 2069 poly | found under deco>sculp
pompompurin plush | §100 | 1083 poly | found under deco>sculp
pochaacco plush | §100 | 1852 poly | found under deco>sculp




I highly recommend using OMSPs (I used these by SilentLuciditity )
since some of the ears and body becomes hidden within the floors when placed.

Also, I'm sorry for the random black spots on Pochaacco. I tried lowering
the high mesh to where it wasn't too high in TS2. It doesn't look too bad
imo when they're laying down, but some people may not like it (which is
understandable lol).






EDIT: I made a standing version for the Pompompurin and CinnamorollxMelody dolls (couldn't do Pochacco as I felt they looked worse standing up with the black spots than lying down). You can download them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

(sims 2) 6 girl sims for you ❤️

  (going from top to bottom) Bree - Adult; I actually starting out with a male sim and wanted to make him look fabulous but, along the way,...